LKF450 - Portable Multi-Purpose Beveling Machine
Ideal for the following applications:
- Moldmaking: straighten edges, internal and external radii and countersink holes from 7/8" dia.
- Boiler and process plant construction: prepare weld seams on heat exchangers
- Mechanical engineering: deburr machine parts, chamfer edges to protect against paint peeling and create visible edges
- Sheet metal: deburr cut edges
- Bevel 30° or 45° weld seams on steel, stainless steel, nonferrous metals, brass and plastics
- Deburr and chamfer, straighten edges, internal and external radii and countersink holes from 7/8" dia.
- Fine adjustment feature for slight chamfers when deburring for the preparation of weld seams
- Three milling heads ? 30°, 45° and radius R2.5 ? are available
- One-year warranty
- Standard equipment includes milling head and 2 inserts, SW22 key, carrying case and user's manual
- LKS20 - Sintered carbide cutting plate for LKF1201 and LKF1202
- LKS20-R - Sintered carbide cutting plate for LKF1203